You can email us anytime at:
You can also reach us toll-free at (888) 320-8885 10-5 pm eastern time.
Most Common Troubleshooting:
If your La Crosse Technology unit outdoor remote temperature is reading "- - -":
* Please take out the batteries of both the unit and the sensor for about a minute.
* Then be sure to reinsert the batteries into the temperature sensor FIRST, then place the batteries in the clock.
* This should take care of the problem.
* If it does not work the first time repeat this procedure once or twice.
* If the problem persists please let us know.
If your atomic clock or watch has not yet picked up the signal:
Place the atomic clock or watch against a window overnight (the signal is strongest between midnight and sunrise). The clock or watch will likely set itself by the next morning.