New atomic projection clock from LaCrosse Technology features remote temperature, moon phase and a sound activated back light!
This projection clock from La Crosse Technology automatically sets itself to the US atomic clock every day so it will always be accurate to the second and locked onto the official US time. This clock will also automatically change back and forth from Daylight Savings Time and comes with the TX141 outdoor temperature sensor. Simply place the sensor outside in a location protected from the sun/rain and it will send back an accurate outdoor temperature reading. It also displays the indoor temperature along with the date, day of the week, moon phase atomic time and outdoor temperature. Added features include an adjustable projection focus and a rotating arm that allows you to customize your projection, and a unique sound-activated blue back light that turns on for 5 seconds when triggered by sound (60db).
Model Number: 616-143 - Manual/Instructions for 616-146 Size: 7.09" L x 3.62" W x 2.87" H
- Sets itself daily using radio signals from the US Atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado. Always accurate to the second.
- Projects the time and temperature (toggles back and forth) on the ceiling or wall. Includes adjustable projection focus and rotating arm for proper viewing.
- Includes wireless temperature sensor that sends back the outdoor temperature to the clock .
- Sound-activated blue back light turns on for 5 seconds when triggered by loud sounds (60db).
- Indoor and outdoor temperature.
- Time zones: Atlantic Time (AST), Eastern Time (EST), Central Time (CST), Mountain Time (MST), Pacific Time (PST), Alaskan Time (AKT) & Hawaiian Time (HAT).
- Snooze alarm and alarm icon.
- Includes adjustable projection focus and rotating arm for proper viewing.
- 12/24 hour time.
- Displays current moon phase with 8 moon phase icons.
- Free UPS Ground shipping on orders over $100.