Most Common Troubleshooting:
If your Lacrosse Technology unit outdoor remote temperature is reading "- - -":
* Please take out the batteries of both the unit and the sensor for about a minute.
* Then be sure to reinsert the batteries into the temperature sensor FIRST, then place the batteries in the clock.
* This should take care of the problem.
* If it does not work the first time repeat this procedure once or twice.
* If the problem persists please let us know.
If your clock or watch has not yet picked up the signal:
Place the clock or watch in a Colorado facing window overnight (the signal is
strongest between midnight and sunrise). The clock or watch will likely
set itself by the next morning
You can also reach us toll-free at (888) 320-8885 10-5 pm eastern time.
will NEVER sell your e-mail address to an outside mailing list. All information you submit
to us will remain confidential. We respect the privacy of our